Photos of Big Mike's Steakhouse
- Doug PikeNov, 09 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆This place is new and is experiencing the "Wow Cool, a new place to eat" factor. Let's see if they can sustain their volume 9-12 months down the road with their current pricing structure after the "newness" wears down. That said, your waiting will be long to be seated at a table (very busy place, right now) especially on weekends. But the food is good, not overwhelmingly "OH MY Gosh", but just good for what it is. There aren't many choices in Andalusia, AL. This place is very pricey for the area/town, so it is not going to be your "everyday" place to hang out. If the prices were lowered 10-20% this could be an everyday place for many more to eat. This could help other people from more incomes levels be customers more often. Right now, they are working the menu to get a higher price per ticket per table. Again, let's see how long the crowds last after the newness wears down. The $27 Ribeye was good, like I said nothing to write home about, but good. The steak would be better if it were $20 instead. All this said, it's a new place with a new feel with fairly good food.
- Amanda MooreJul, 23 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Best steaks in town. Wonderful environment for families. Great working staff. Will definitely be back again.
The nearest organizations
- Establishment, FinanceCandy Kyle Appraisal Services+1 334-427-9884112 East 3 Notch Street, Andalusia, AL 36420
- Establishment, Food, Restaurant, BarCJ's Grille+1 334-222-2355116 East 3 Notch Street, Andalusia, AL 36420
- Establishment, Health, Hair careWiggin's Barber Shop+1 334-222-5050103 South Cotton Street, Andalusia, AL 36420